Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Splendid Thanksgiving Weekend

Kyle and I were lucky to enjoy a wide variety of activities this weekend,

We first started our playing around out side in the wonderful weather...
We got superb massages by Collin....

Us leaving with our magnificent gingerbread house and Kyle with the delicious leftovers...
And to wrap up our wonderful weekend this is Kyle and I gazing into each other's eyes while we cleaned the wax out of our ears. It was great because finally I can hear!

8 comments:

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

LOL!!! Nice pic! ;)
It was so fun hanging out!!! Let's do it again soon!

Heather said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Your hair looks cute...Who did it? ha! I just downloaded P90X. I think I'll start it Monday. I have a few little questions though, so I'll have to give ya a call.

Pew Family said...

You did ear candling? I want to do that! It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! Your hair looks so cute!

Janessa Whatcott said...

Hey I found your blog through Jades. You look great! Hope that you are doing well!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

I have done the ear wax thing and it is crazy how much wax that comes out! Or maybe it was just that my ears were WAY dirty. But still, you can hear tons better!!! What a romantic night. ;)

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey Lady!
I posted some pics from New Years! Check em out! ANd lets hang out again soon! :)

Laura said...

Amy-- I found your blog and was SO excited! It looks like you are doing awesome. Congrats on the 1 year anniversary! Check out my blog at
http://tylerandlaurabird.blogspot.com/

ambs* said...

Ames,
hey I found your blog through Hailee, I don't know how long it will be until you see this though, but I wanted to say hi. Miss ya, we need to get together soon