Tuesday, July 22, 2008



Kyle and I just celebrated our 1 YEAR anniversary!! It has gone by so fast and I'm glad we made it through the toughest year of marriage. I love Kyle so much and I'm lucky to be with such a great guy.

Here is a little poem about Kyle that I came up with and shared with him at our wedding dinner:

Kyle in every way possible I was your fate
I can't believe it took you so long to ask me on a date
I understand why a text was the easiest way
I am extremely intimidating I must say


Kyle in every way possible you are the best
You have done very well and passed every test
I want to thank you for being so great
Even though its made it harder to wait


Kyle in every way possible you are my luck
I hope your not scared cause your kind of stuck
I love all your talents your singing is swell
I’m glad your best one is playing Guitar Hero so well


Kyle in every way possible we make a great pair
Although, your love for the Jazz is quite rare
I love watching you hit all your home runs
But in the end I think I’ve really won!

15 comments:

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Hey, I just randomly found your blog! I'm glad that you guys finally jumped on the band wagon!

--Mindi and Danny

The Dumas Family said...

YAY! I didn't know you had a blog - how exciting. Cute pictures.

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey! Congrats on the one year! Y'all are so cute together!

Kory and Hillari said...

Amy, I can't believe you guys have already been married a year! Time goes by so fast these days. I hope you're doing good, I miss ya!

Pew Family said...

Happy 1 Year Anniversay on the 19th! I'm glad you finally got pictures on your blog! You and Kyle are darling together! We need to plan a girls trip to St. George! When is good for you?

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey! So, we're setting our blog to private soon, and wanted your email address so I can send you an invite! Leave a comment on my post "Going Private" w/ your email address! Thanks!! :-)

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey! Thanks! He gets back soon enough! The end of August! Its been a ride, but we're doing great. :) I'm actually going out for 10 days! I'm leaving friday! Can't wait! BUt I'd lovet o get together when he gets home!

J Glazier said...

Hurray! My kids are going to want to check it every day so they can see Kyle & Amy. That first year of marriage FLEW by, so glad you're in our family!

Heidi said...

Congrats! I love the poem!

Justin Mandy and Girls said...

Hey Amy! I found your blog on Jades and I was so excited to see what you guys are up to! We were actually at that same rodeo that same night! Check out our blog if you get a chance andersonbabygirl.blogspot.com
Mandy*

Whitney said...

I am so glad we had an Amy sighting on Saturday. I miss seeing you guys. Congrats on the one year anniversary!!

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

So we missed the big party on Saturday! Leave it to Matt to not tell me about it, and then forget! Oh well! I can't believe that it has already been a year! Crazy how time flies!

Crawling said...

Hey girl! Congrats on your anniversary and your wedding for that matter! You look super happy!!

The Nye's said...

Hi Amy! It's Julie (Nacey) Nye. I miss you! I found your blog on Jade's link list. So fun to see you! Hey, I ran into Jennifer Crabtree the other day. She told me to tell you hello!

Judy Ute said...

Hey, I just clicked on your names at the top of the list on Matt and Arien's blog...and you guys popped up. It was nice seeing your wedding photo. What a wonderful day it was. Time flies when you're having fun, eh?
Hugs and GO UTES, Jude and Em